Since its inception, the Six Sigma methodology has undergone great changes and development. Today in international and national companies you can meet specialists of any level of competence in Six Sigma. The widespread application of the Six Sigma methodology and strategy has opened new horizons for applicants. Both small and large companies are opening up more and more vacancies for Six Sigma experts. And the ideal option for most job seekers is to get a Green Belt.
So why go through the Green Belt program right away, instead of the White and Yellow Belt survey programs? There are several reasons for this.
- White Belt: While the White Belt is a good start for understanding the basic concepts of Six Sigma, this program will not be sufficient to start a career in this field. Companies are not interested in hiring White Belts, and this program is, in fact, intended for those who could implement some aspects of the methodology in their daily activities, but have no intention of pursuing a career related to Six Sigma.
- Yellow Belt: The Yellow Belt program is “basic”. This is a kind of springboard for the passage of subsequent programs. However, companies are also not interested in finding Yellow Belts: in most cases, companies train existing employees in this program.
Six sigma green belt training Noida is an ideal option for those looking to embark on a career in process improvement with good prospects.
What can you learn from the Green Belt program?
For those who have not yet studied the basic aspects of the programs offered by different providers. Please note that a quality training program will provide fundamental knowledge on the following aspects:
- Project Definition
- Project Selection Process
- Deployment of Six Sigma
- Process Map
- Prioritization of Input Variables
- Process Opportunity Analysis
- Statistical Process Control
- Lean Implementation
- Project Planning and expected results
- Statistical hypothesis testing
- Variable tree and funnel method
These are just some of the aspects that will be discussed in detail in the course of the program.
Opportunities for Job Seekers – Six Sigma Green Belt Training Noida
Surely you would like to know what positions you can apply for after receiving your Green Belt certification. In fact, there are many different options in different industries. Both engineers and middle and senior managers can be Green Belt specialists. Business consultants, mechanical engineers and medical professionals can be Green Belt holders. For those who receive the level of the Green Belt – it can be said without exaggeration – new horizons for career development are opening up.
Another reason why you should think about completing six sigma green belt training Noida
is that you can continue your studies to the level of the Black Belt. Completion of the Green Belt program is a prerequisite for the subsequent completion of the Black Belt program. In most cases, of the four weeks of the Black Belt training program – the first two weeks – the Green Belt program.
Black Belts can look forward to an unlimited number of business opportunities in virtually every industry and field of activity on the planet. A company of any scale or specificity of activity is interested in competent specialists of the Six Sigma Black Belt level.
Six sigma green belt training Noida is responsible for implementation and management of projects together with the black belt. Both are in contact with a person in senior management called Champion, who also has a training in the methodology greater than the rest of the managers and serves as an intermediary.