Use the drops under the tongue. Initial dosage: 1-2 drops and slowly increase the dose. according to the advice of a doctor
- Do not use in patients allergic to THC: CBD (1:1) or any of the ingredients in the formula.
- Cannabis should not be used in patients with severe cardiovascular or cerebrovascular disease. or those with risk factors for coronary heart disease
- people who have been mentally ill before or have a concurrent active mood disorder or anxiety disorder
- Avoid using cannabis in pregnant women. Lactating women, including women of childbearing age who do not use contraception or women planning to become pregnant due to Studies, have shown that babies are born prematurely. Low birth weight babies and cannabinoids are found in breast milk.
- It should be used with caution in patients receiving concomitant therapy with antidepressants or other psychoactive drugs. due to the sedative effect central or enhanced psychoactive effects
- It should be used with caution in patients with a history of substance abuse, including those with alcohol dependence.
- may cause drowsiness therefore, should not drive a vehicle or work on machinery or working at risk
- It should not be used in persons under the age of 25 unless a physician determines the patient’s benefit outweighs the risk.
- Cannabis should not be used in patients with severe hepatic or renal impairment.
- It should not be used for a long time as it may cause addiction. besides the doctor’s order
- If used regularly, the treatment effect should be periodically evaluated and consult a doctor before stopping the drug. because the dose needs to be adjusted gradually to prevent drug withdrawal symptoms
- Use only under the supervision and prescription of a trained physician.
The hottest CBD products abroad
Anyone traveling abroad would have seen Multibrand Cosmetics like Sephora and Barney starting to bring skincare. And makeup containing CBD to put on a whole shelf. This does not include the attitude of Estee Lauder, elf, and Ultra Beauty, who are preparing to enter the field of skincare line development with him. You Arrived here, waiting to be excited that One day, a big beauty brand will send some products into our home, but it will be a long time.
- Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil Herbal Concentrate from Kiehl’s Oil Serum, suitable for acne-prone skin. Soothes the skin with CBD öl schweiz and Green Oregano Oil extracts.
- Botanicals Emerald CBD + Adaptogens Deep Moisture Glow CBD öl schweiz from Herbivore Moisturizing Along with reducing inflammation of the skin with a light texture that absorbs quickly, solves dry skin problems. and acne-prone skin.
- Revitalixir Recovery Serum from Murad can nourish both the face and the eyes. It can be used for all skin types. It helps protect the skin from irritation And strengthens the skin layer to look healthy.4.Nooks + Crannies Soap from Leef Organics. Soap to clean the skin. Suitable for sensitive skin Helps to cleanse the dirt keep skin soft go along with creating relaxation.
- KUSH High Volume Mascara from Milk Makeup CBD öl schweiz Mascara, the texture of the mascara is quite soft, making it easy to brush and moisturize the eyelashes.
- Hemp Lip Balm for Dry Lips from The Body Shop. moisturizing Reduce dry lips Helps the lipstick last longer
- CBD Infused Bath Salts from Vertly, soothing saltwater. Relieves pain from exercise and travel, one packet per infusion.
- Replica Music Festival EDT by Maison Margiela, a music festival-inspired fragrance. It designed the scent through spices, greenery, marijuana, and cedarwood, helping to make the smeller think of different memories.
Study before using. Beautiful skin. Like it. There is no mistake.
At this point, no matter what skincare, what ingredients, you need to study carefully whether the components and properties are suitable for our skin or not. Because the vital principle in choosing skincare is that it must be ideal for your skin, it’s useless if it doesn’t answer the question. And unable to reach the best results. So the trend can follow!!! But you have to choose accordingly wisely, so you don’t miss it, girls.