Hotel Check-In System For Hotel Security
A swan swimming in the water appears calm on the surface, but its legs are moving quickly below the waterline to keep it afloat. Similarly, the front desk of a hotel is controlled and quiet. However, there is a lot of activity on the back end, with goods and people moving in and out on a regular basis. As a result, a hotel requires a high-quality hotel check-in software for both the front and back ends.
A good hotel check-In System will assist you with both visitor management and visitor surveillance. You can enter all of the information about regular employees into the platform and issue them identification badges. This makes their security check simple and quick, and they can also self-check during entry and exit.
Key Features of Visitor Management Software for Hotels
A visitor management system, in addition to serving as a digital reception for hotels, provides the following key features and benefits:
- Check-in an Unlimited Number of Visitors: By greeting your guests in a digital and smart way, you can provide a professional experience.
- Brand logo customization: Visitor management system provides the facility to customized the brand logoHosts can easily customise the appearance setup and registration process.
- Already Stayed: Guests who have previously stayed do not need to register again for subsequent visits. They can quickly check-in by providing their registered email address or phone number.
- Showcase your Brand: Make a good first impression on visitors by displaying your brand logo on the home screen and including a greeting message to greet your guests.
- Gather Photographs of Visitors for Badge Printing: At registration, give your guests a badge with their photo on it so you can properly identify them and keep a record for future evaluation.
- Host Alerts: With the hosts notifications, you can easily identify the presence of the visitor at the workplace. Hosts are notified when their expected visitors arrive, which alleviates the challenge of time-consuming coordination.
- Real-Time Guest Log: With a visitor management system for hotels, you can analyze performance metrics using the live guest log, which is constantly updated and displays all of your guests’ information.
- Real-Time Dashboard Evaluation: Visitor records are saved and can be tracked using a real-time dashboard that the administrator can access and where all data is up to date.
- Compare useful Insights and Data: Gain useful insights into monthly guest footfall or track growth based on visitor patterns.
- Secure and safe: With legal automation, all guests can check-in and the information is secured for better analysis and future audits.
With all of the benefits listed above, it is critical that hotels implement guest management software and reap the benefits. With the advent of the digital age, introducing software that can automate rudimentary processes can help not only save employees’ time but also increase the functionality of your hotel. To enhance the productivity of the workplace just implement the visitor management system.