How do you know old age is overcoming your once young and able self? It starts with the crinkle lines you notice around the eyes, the severe wrinkle lines around the nose and face and perhaps the lines and creases that appear where you once had smooth skin.
Di yiu desire this symptoms without undergoimg a surgical procedure? then you should probably consider this non-surgical alternative offered by Juvederm specialist to reverse these signs.
But how does one live long enough to reach old age? In this article I will be writing about wthe habits you can develop to ensure you live long enough to start considering how you can redcues the wrinkles on your face.
Now it is generally believed by many that genetics play a huge role in determinging life expectancy but this is not the case. It is founded that enviromental factors have reaching impact in this case.
- Avoid overeating: You must eat but let that be in moderation. According to a trusted source, it says an animal studies conducted shows that a 10–50% reduction in normal calorie intake may increase maximum lifespan and this is further corroborated with a studies on human beigns where it was observed that a low calorie intake is linked to an extended lifespan, and a lower likelihood of disease.
- Exercise regularly: According to Gary Helbert in one of his numerous letters to Bond, his son, while he was in federal prison he encouraged him to do road walk first thing in the morning. In his words, he claims it keeps you clear headed and improves the quality of your thinking but asides these benefits, it is observed that people who exercise regularly tend to live five to seven years longer than those who do not exercise.
- Avoid smoking: the highlights of a research conducted shows that smokers are three times more likely to die prematurely of heart diseasses or stroke. This same research shows that people who quit smoking before age 40 reduce their chances of dying prematurely to cardiovascular diseasses by about 90%.
- Alcholol consumption is seen a a leading cause of premature death. According to a new report from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), it was observed that excessive alcohol drinking accounts for 1 in 10 deaths among working-age adults in the United States of America. In another reaseach it was observed that daily drinking of alcohol increased cancer risk and thereby heightened mortality risk.
- Don’t keep to yourself: avoid being lonbely, it is more likely you develop depression and hence die prematurely. Having good relationships with your friends, family memebers, and colleagues is a great way of improving one’s life span, a reseach states that having just 3 social ties may decrease your risk of early death by more than 200%. Great relationships help you to destress and keeps you optimsiitc.
- Get enough sleep: There are varying perspectives of how succesful people look at sleep, some say you should get the least amount of sleep, others say you should do otherwsie so you can become successful.
While I understand the burning desire to become the next Andrew Carnegie of Jeff Bezos, I think you should not be focused on buildiing wealth at the detriment of your health. Because in the the end yous till need a good health to enjoy the wealth you ahve amassed. So always ensure yoiu get enough sleep.
- Regularly have sex: Guess you did not expect this to be part but then research have shown that couples that committed to having more sex for two weeks logged lower blood pressure levels during stressful situations compared to couples who abstained from sex or touched but didn’t have sex.