There are various options available in the market to straighten your teeth and while most people go for traditional braces, invisible braces have begun to get popular in recent times. Invisible braces which are also known as clear aligners have several benefits over the older ones and they also aim to eliminate the disadvantages of wearing metal braces.
According to dr. habib rahemtulla, the benefits are:
- Almost invisible appearance: As the name suggests, these braces are virtually transparent and perfectly go with your natural teeth. This helps you smile freely and also gives you a more aesthetic look without drawing the attention of other people near you.
- Easily removable: These braces can be removed easily and you can take them out while having food while brushing or flossing your teeth. This ensures that you’re able to enjoy your meals properly and at the same time maintain oral hygiene throughout the day.
- Quite comfortable: Invisible braces are usually made of very soft and smooth plastic which not just gives you comfort but also protects you from traditional braces that come with metal brackets and wires. This also prevents you from irritation and soreness in your mouth.
- Can be personally customized: Your dentist can customize your invisible braces as per your need and your fit. Such fitting is done with the help of 3D scanning and the use of computer technology. Hence, precise alignment and perfect fitting are ensured with the use of invisible braces which give you more effective results.
- Eat freely: Because these braces can be removed while having a meal, they do not interfere with your eating habits and you can enjoy whatever you want and put them back once you’re finished with your food. However, with traditional braces, it has been found that certain hard and sticky food can stick to the brackets and the wires and cause infections.
- Less visits to the dentist: Your traditional braces may require adjustments and tightening of wires from time to time which is not the case with invisible braces and hence, you will require fewer visits to the orthodontist.
- Less chances of injuries: As invisible braces do not have any metal component in them, they do not cause any harm to the soft tissues in the mouth.
However, you should also keep in mind that not everyone is a suitable candidate for invisible braces and if your dental issue has gotten severe, you may require different kinds of treatment other than the use of invisible braces she has a way nguyen si kha • bells of gal • 2022.