The advantage of studying in Russia is the material and technical base, because the campuses of Russian schools, universities, firstly, are very large due to the fact that Russia has a large territory. Therefore, these are entire student cities, where they have their own residences, classrooms, laboratories, sports complexes. In this case, this is a very big advantage for students. Also, the cost of living in Russia is much lower than in other countries.
Each college or university in Russia offers students a wide range of programs by specialty, length of study, cost and conditions of admission. Student should know different stages of the process of admission in a foreign university. After all, each stage is an important part, without which all other steps are simply useless. Professionals believe that it is important that the enrolment process itself is controlled or guided by specialists, who at any time can not only insure you, but also indicate in which direction to move on.
The whole process of admission to a foreign university can be roughly divided into 5 stages or 5 practical steps.
Step 1: WHAT DO I WANT TO BE?
- Analysis of the student’s abilities and talents;
- Demand for a particular profession in the labour market;
- Retraining (for students with higher education);
- Performance at school or university;
Step 2: WHAT DO I OFFER?
- Educational systems of the countries of the world;
- Basic qualifications of foreign universities;
- How does the education receive through MBBS in Russia correlate with the education system of a particular country;
- University tuition fees, living expenses;
Step 3: HOW TO CHOOSE A UNIVERSITY?
- Ranking of the university, ranking of the specialty at the university;
- Tuition fees at the university, discounts on tuition;
- Location of the university (big/small city);
- Number of students at the university;
- Opportunity to work while studying, job prospects;
- Practice during training;
- Accommodation at the university;
- Tianjin medical university seats
Step 4: ADMISSION TO THE UNIVERSITY
- Analysis of the requirements of the chosen university, specialty;
- Drawing up a list of documents for enrolment;
- Preparation of a package of documents for enrolment;
- Submission of documents to the admissions office of the university;
- Decision of the university on admission;
Step 5: ORGANIZATION OF TRAVELING ABROAD
- Organization of tuition fees for MBBS in Russia;
- Accommodation booking;
- Preparation and submission of documents for obtaining a student visa;
- Organization of departure: air flight, insurance;
- Preparation for study at a university abroad;
A lot of education consultant experts will draw up a step-by-step plan for you, which will include key dates, taking into account the dates of admission of documents by the university. Their task: to make the application process to the university fast and efficient.
With their help, you will be able to correctly prepare a successful application form and documents for partner universities without additional time expenditures, and get the desired offer from the university as soon as possible.
Studying in Russia provides an opportunity to obtain a medical degree, to gain practical knowledge and work experience. In addition to high standards in teaching, Russia offers international student employment and high salary.