The Web's most comprehensive platform for the academic research process
- Integrated tools for note-taking, outlining, citation, document
archiving/annotation, and collaborative research and writing.
- Differentiated, intelligent software and expert personal support for
upper-elementary through university students.
NoodleTools Companion - Our free app for subscribers
People are saying...
We love Noodletools and what it does to prepare students for college. It is a real resource for Common Core Standards. It helps students attain college ready skills.– A. Weber, High School Librarian
NoodleTools is the most reasonable and most useful library subscription that contributes to student success. It is a powerful teaching tool for recording, organizing, and citing research. The design is so user friendly!
– A. Mikos, Middle School Library Media Specialist
Every living soul I've introduced to NoodleTools claims to have found Heaven on Earth -- from third graders in my elementary school through my doctorate-holding, college-professor husband.
– E. Heath, Elementary School Librarian
I love it.... Countless students said thanks after I showed them how to use it. How often are you thanked for instructions by high school students?
– D. Mankowski, High School LMC Director
I have never found a friendlier, more helpful, more responsive, more ethical website than yours. I'm so happy I could be a part of bringing it to my university.
– C. Miller, Dept. Coordinator, Davenport Univ.
We greatly appreciate your willingness to work with us and have found NoodleTools to be a vital tool in our bibliographic instruction.
– D. Algiene-Henry, Library Administrator, Univ. of Colorado
...after several years, our students now see NoodleTools as a "way of life!"
– C. Nudi, High School Library Media Specialist
Once again your customer support is excellent - I am very happy I chose you for my library and my students are ecstatic!
– M. Bone, K-12 Librarian
NoodleTools was a HUGE hit with the faculty and students this year!! Really made my life a lot easier as well.
– D. D'Elia, High School Educational Media Specialist
This is an online tool created by folks who have deep, long-term investments in how kids learn and how we can scaffold without stifling.
– K. Fontichiaro, Professor, Univ of Michigan
I always count on you and Damon for unusual bibliography questions. And I always tell others that that service is one of the most valuable parts of our subscription to Noodletools.
– K. Brown, Professor, High School Librarian
More (541) 653-4324