- Philip Rivers â Was every Saint formerly a Charger and every Charger formerly a Saint? Â Well, no. Â Remember, Brees was the Chargers QB before Rivers was drafted to be the future of the franchise. Â Last year, it would have been laughable to think that move worked out long-term. Â Tonight in the Big Easy, it may not be so laughable. Â I’ll take the value tonight and go with Rivers. Â I think both QB’s have a good game. Â Take the over in this one.
- Ray RiceÂ â He is 13th in the NFL in rushing. Â He will not finish the season so low. Â Games like today is where he gets back to where he is supposed to be near the top. Â Plus, everyone is now talking about Flacco. Â When everyone is talking about something, it’s the other thing. Â Be a contrarian.
- Adrian PetersonÂ â Ten run D sucks. Â Peterson is pretty good. Â No more than that. Â If you need some value in your daily fantasy football picks, look to Bradshaw on the Giants.
- Jordy NelsonÂ âÂ Even though Indy pass D is pretty good, they are down a few guys on the defensive unit. Â Jennings is hurt, so Nelson, who has been improving week to week, is the guy.
- Julio Jones –Â Everyone is talking Roddy White. Â Redskins pass D is horrible. Â For my way of thinking, that means Julio Jones makes a great pick.
- Dennis Pitta
- Garrett HartleyÂ
- BOBBY MEACHEM – How pissed must he be that he couldn’t get paid in the Big Easy? Â How much does he have to prove today?
Pick of the Day
- Ray Rice. Â Costs a lot. Â Worth the price today.